24 ChatGPT prompts that'll turn your business into an instant hit

https://twitter.com/togetherpak

24 ChatGPT prompts that'll turn your business into an instant hit:


[Bookmark now or miss the boat]


1. The Not-Invented-Here Bias


Prompt: Apply the Not-Invented-Here Bias to evaluate [my product/business]. Examine how people are reluctant to use products or ideas developed elsewhere.


2. The Google Effect


Prompt: Use the Google Effect to assess [my product/business]. Examine how the internet impacts the way customers remember information.


3. The Bizarreness Effect


Prompt: Apply the Bizarreness Effect to evaluate [my product/business]. Consider how unusual or bizarre information is more easily remembered.


4. The 10x Rule


Prompt: Apply the 10x Rule to evaluate [my product/business]. Focus on setting goals that are 10 times higher than what you're currently aiming for.


5. The Law of Double Jeopardy


Prompt: Use the Law of Double Jeopardy to assess [my product/business]. Examine how brands with lower market share not only have fewer buyers but also face loyalty disadvantages.


6. The Primacy Effect


Prompt: Utilize the Primacy Effect to analyze [my product/business]. Consider how the first items in a list are more easily remembered by customers.


7. The Foot-in-the-Door Technique


Prompt: Apply the Foot-in-the-Door Technique to evaluate [my product/business]. Examine how agreeing to a small request increases the likelihood of agreeing to a second, larger request.


8. The Chameleon Effect


Prompt: Use the Chameleon Effect to assess [my product/business]. Consider how mimicking customer behavior can build rapport.


9. The Chunking Principle


Prompt: Utilize the Chunking Principle to analyze [my product/business]. Examine how breaking information into chunks can make it easier for customers to understand.


10. The Sleeper Effect


Prompt: Utilize the Sleeper Effect to analyze [my product/business]. Consider how the impact of a persuasive message increases over time.


11. The Licensing Effect


Prompt: Apply the Licensing Effect to evaluate [my product/business]. Examine how doing something good can make people more likely to do something bad.


12. The Authority Principle


Prompt: Use the Authority Principle to assess [my product/business]. Consider how authority figures can influence customer behavior.


13. The Frequency Illusion


Prompt: Utilize the Frequency Illusion to analyze [my product/business]. Examine how once something has been noticed, it is noticed increasingly frequently.


14. The Ambiguity Effect


Prompt: Apply the Ambiguity Effect to evaluate [my product/business]. Consider how lack of information can lead to decision avoidance.


15. The False Consensus Effect


Prompt: Use the False Consensus Effect to assess [my product/business]. Examine how people overestimate how much others agree with them.


16. The Forer Effect


Prompt: Utilize the Forer Effect to analyze [my product/business]. Consider how people accept vague or general statements as accurate.


17. The Hard-Easy Effect


Prompt: Apply the Hard-Easy Effect to evaluate [my product/business]. Examine how people are overly confident on easy problems and not confident enough on hard problems.


18. The Ostrich Effect


Prompt: Use the Ostrich Effect to assess [my product/business]. Consider how people avoid negative information.


19. The Placebo Effect


Prompt: Utilize the Placebo Effect to analyze [my product/business]. Examine how belief in a product can actually produce real benefits.


20. The Von Restorff Effect


Prompt: Apply the Von Restorff Effect to evaluate [my product/business]. Consider how distinctive items are more easily remembered.


21. The Zeigarnik Effect


Prompt: Use the Zeigarnik Effect to assess [my product/business]. Examine how people remember uncompleted tasks better than completed ones.


22. The Hot-Hand Fallacy


Prompt: Utilize the Hot-Hand Fallacy to analyze [my product/business]. Consider how people think a person who has experienced success has a higher chance of further success.


23. The Rhyme-as-Reason Effect


Prompt: Use the Rhyme-as-Reason Effect to assess [my product/business]. Consider how rhyming statements are perceived as more truthful.


24. Social Loafing


Prompt: Utilize Social Loafing to analyze [my product/business]. Examine how people exert less effort when in a group than when alone.


👉 Tip: Choose the prompts that resonate most with your current business challenges. Not every prompt will be applicable, so focus on those that offer the most actionable insights.


Follow 

@togetherpak

 for more valuable AI content

Share To:

MrResolve1

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours